Things about water you want to know


 
   OK everyone knows that water is important 
But if water is important why don't we often take it 
Why do we neglect taking it hmm.
   

 But do you know that we are suppose  to drink
At least 4 litre but let me not lie it is hard even for me
Sometimes when I tell my colleague that rather than 
Drinking soft drinks they should drink water, we'll 
argue and guess what  they'll  say "they are both liquid 
Yes they are but one is better" I didn't say you should not 
take soft drinks but reduce it intake. 

    Why am I talking about water is because it is important 
In the body and the number 1 liquid the body needs.
                    
              Comment below 
Josh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best neutralizing tea

Vitamins and their importance

BENEFIT OF A GOOD SLEEP